OxBlog

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

# Posted 1:37 PM by Ariel David Adesnik  

IS YOUR NAME ON THE BLACKLIST? Although OxBlog generally thinks that not linking to your adversaries' websites is immature and childish, racist and anti-Semitic sites like that of the "Anti-Defamation League -- USA" don't deserve even a single hit from OxBlog.

It turns out that ADL-USA is a white supremacist knock-off of the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai Brith. (NB: ADL-USA also seems to be known as the "American Defense League")

I came across the ADL-USA website while trying to find a current address for an old contact of mine, someone I didn't even know was Jewish. Yet when I Googled him, his name came up on a list of "Jews in Key U.S. Government Positions", since he was an NSC staffer under Clinton. Incidentally, I can't vouch for the accuracy of the list, since it is attributed to a publication called 'My Awakening' by David Duke.

So why I am writing about all of this? I don't really know. I guess it was just strange to be confronted with such rabid hatred in the middle of a normal working day. It is out there.
(0) opinions -- Add your opinion

Comments: Post a Comment


Home