OxBlog

Thursday, September 23, 2004

# Posted 2:22 PM by Patrick Belton  

YOU CAME, YOU SAW, you checked out the counter at the bottom and helped us turn one million. And four of you even sent us in screenshots to prove it. So I say, Jacob Kaufman, Scott Wickstein, Alexander Sudnik, and Darren whatever the heck your last name is, all of you get Oxford bookmarks with our gratitude (small print: bookmarks are liable to be replaced with shot glasses, master's degrees, or whatever else turns out to be fairly cheap at the bookstore).

As Jacob (not the one from Democratic Underground, but a homonym) says,
Dear OxBlog,
I am not the millionth reader. Nor am I even the million-and-first reader. But I am the one-million-three-hundred-and-eightyth reader. I realize that there are 758 readers closer to a million then me. I am betting that their desire for bumper stickers is not as great as mine and that they will have forgotten about the contest.
Thanks, everyone, for helping us turn a million! (Josh and David wouldn't let me say 'thanks a million', unfortunately....)
(0) opinions -- Add your opinion

Comments: Post a Comment


Home