OxBlog

Wednesday, July 16, 2003

# Posted 8:53 PM by Ariel David Adesnik  

YOUCH! Anne Applebaum writes:
Nearly all of the arguments about multilateralism, unilateralism and whether the United States should have allies need to be framed differently. For we do have allies -- it's just that they're allies who want America to fight the war on terrorism while their citizens, simultaneously, denounce the United States for fighting the war on terrorism. What we have, at the moment, is not a coalition of the willing, in other words, but a coalition that dare not speak its name.
You know, you'd think I'd feel better about having a moderate WaPo columnist say exactly what I want to hear. But now I'm so paranoid about the media, that if it says what I want, then I think I must be wrong!
(0) opinions -- Add your opinion

Comments: Post a Comment


Home