OxBlog

Friday, December 27, 2002

# Posted 8:54 AM by Ariel David Adesnik  

AMERICAN HYPOCRISY: As a passionate advocate of promoting democracy in the Middle East, I am often told to get real. Don't I know that Muslims can't handle democracy? Don't I know that Bush talks a good game but that he really couldn't care less?

On the first point, I'm not giving in. The desire for freedom is universal. On the second point, I myself have asked whether the President really cares about promoting democracy in the Middle East. I want to keep an open mind on the issue, but isn't easy when even the Weekly Standard is blasting Bush for his hypocrisy. Damn it, what happened to Wolfowitz?
(1) opinions -- Add your opinion

Comments:
Nice Blog,This is very helpful for me KrazyMantra IT Services ( http://www.krazymantra.com/ ) is a base these day for those people who want to explore their business online.Either your business is of franchise or textie,I am blogger who wrote about digital marketing and topics related to this like IT Services In Ahmedabad ( http://seoservicesssinahmedabad.blogspot.in ).

 
Post a Comment


Home