OxBlog

Tuesday, October 22, 2002

# Posted 12:40 PM by Ariel David Adesnik  

ISRAEL VIOLATES UN RESOLUTIONS. It's not just Iraq, but the United States' cherished democratic ally in the Middle East that defies international law. How, then, can the United States consider Iraq's defiance of UN resolutions be a justification for war? Isn't that a double standard?

Even though I am strong supporter of both Israeli and US foreign policy, I have a had a hard time coming up with a convincing response to the accusations made above. But not anymore. Thanks to a brilliant article in The Economist, I can explain exactly why it is that Israel has not violated international law while Iraq has, and in a manner dangerous enough to necessitate war. Read on!
(1) opinions -- Add your opinion

Comments:
I read your blog this is very helpful for me
KrazyMantra KPO Services is a base these day for those people who want to explore their business online.Either your business is of franchise or textie ,
I am blogger who wrote about KPO Services and topics related to this like KPO Services In Ahmedabad


 
Post a Comment


Home